Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Word of Mouth

The cheapest form of advertisement!

I have been talking to friends and acquaintances to begin getting the word out about my new company. I have several friends who currently own rental houses, and a few more who are looking to begin in the rental business. I am confident that I can count on many of them and their properties to help get me up and running!

Since I am currently a property manager over an apartment community, I will eventually have to give up my position in order to strongly pursue VIIsions Rental. This will definately not be a rash decision. The timing will have to be right, and I have to be in the best position to do so. Though I did not sign a "non-compete" agreement I am sure that if I pursued both, I would be terminated from my current company. Since Georgia is a right to hire and fire state, the would not need a reason to do so.

So I'm planning, which I'm new at. I have sent off for a name reservation with the Secretary of State & have began putting together a business plan.

Original Post Date: 8.19.07

No comments: