Wednesday, September 5, 2007

These things take time

My plans haven't slowed down at all...however, the pace in which they are put into action has! A million things to get done & no time to do it. I almost wish I were dependant on starting this business; I think I would find the time a little more easily if that were the case. I have decided to set aside a set couple of hours each week as "planning." Things have got to get moving. I doubt its coincidence that things start picking up at work when I have things to do at home.

On top of that, I have put things on hold a little to help Damian with his business, because unlike me and my business he is dependant on his getting up and running. I have been doing a lot of marketing for him, as well as setting things up on the administrative end for him. Because he has a business partner who will remain in Texas, we have got to keep good records, so that we can combine then at the end of the year when it is time to file taxes.

I plan to go to Atlanta and look at the "dents and dings" type store for a file cabinet. That is a necessity! I also need to clean out the office of a lot of junk so that it is an efficient work space.

Oh, I just can't wait until I am my only boss & he is his!

No comments: